View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree. Wendy telling us the whole Bob story about Christine, was the beginning of the end, of me being her #1 fan. I began to see her darker side.

BuckVie was one of my favorite experiences,ever. So all their "love" was WHAT? Just some fake assed show??? Christine SUCKS in the loyalty department(sorry, John). She does!

And I do think that Wendy was a little nuts, but Bob was her world, and she defended him until her death. I admire that quality. True love!
The disavowal of Bob Welch was awful. Wendy was unhinged toward the end, but she was grieving hard.

None of that affected my love for Christine, since the pull for me has always been the music. Bob’s decision to sue his former band mates was bound to have serious consequences—no matter how technically correct he may have been in doing so.

But Christine’s participation in this tour is beyond disappointing—as is John’s. I expected this from Mick.

What really saddens me most is that she could have spent the year working on more new music with or without her creative pal—instead of falling in with the Stevie Nicks and Players Heritage Company.

Still, I love her voice. Her songs. It would take more then band politics for me to change my mind and heart about that.