View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
I agree they handled things quite badly, but truth be told we have no idea what Lindsey was like behind closed doors. We don't know what Stevie had been putting up with, and frankly it's none of our business.

With that in mind, we also don't know how Stevie is behind closed doors. If you look past the gold dust cloud, you can see she's not exactly the person she's letting her fans believe she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Omg!!!! Hahahaha, this is the most ridiculous speculation ever. If he had done something like that, you can bet she would have had him arrested. Not given the band an ultimatum and had him fired and then LIED about why. And he would have known why he was being fired, not having to be informed my Azoff.

When they lied about the reasons for his firing, that’s when their whole story unraveled. If it was a legit reason, there would be no reason to lie.

And if you want to claim they lied to protect him because he did something awful, NOPE, they would have used that reason publicly to do it because Stevie would love to let everyone know how bad he was.

Face it Stevie-folks, your queen screwed up. I will admit it and I used to be a Stevie-folk. (Can you tell I’m not anymore??)
THIS! Stevie's fans are trying to come up with all kinds of ridiculous stories to avoid the truth. First, Lindsey didn't want to tour. Once HE cleared that up, they went on with the abusive card. But how can you defend that theory when you have been married and with children for the past 20 years and your family is supporting you at all times?
Now they're with the "we don't know what truly happened" card.
Well, Stevie told us what happened. But she lied. Same with Mick. Because they had no excuse for what they did other than Stevie being jealous of BuckVie (the bond, not the money they made) and of his family.

And they're IN NO WAY protecting Lindsey because he did something bad. Please!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
The conspiracy theories are what kills me. Numerous people on social media claim they lied to protect his income and image etc. Please if he was abusive in any way towards anyone I highly doubt they would have let that pass. Christine wouldn't have taken that lightly. People need to wake up and realize she instigated this for no good reason. I know some of you don't want to admit the truth but as a long time SN Fan her actions this past year were pretty low.

If you have to lie on TV and then refuse to talk about it etc then you know what you have done. The band may be selling out but it doesn't take away what they did to him and what the have become ( a stale nostalgia act resting on the same 10- 15 songs with a handful of deep cuts vs making new music and being creative). Sadly they are all about the money.

Straight from the mouth of a longtime SN fan. I don't know what else they need.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.