View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Tango in the night tour

I have seen the Mac many times, but the first time I saw them with an extra back up band members was for the Tango In The Night tour............

I like the back up singers and extra guitar players, but I have to admit.......the Unleashed tour was great and sounded better with Mick being the only guy up there with "two sticks and a drum".

I think it is something they have to do these days to compete with other big shows out there. When many are using pre-recorded tracks to get that great full sound...... atleast their music is still played live on stage {with the exceptions of a few samples on "world turning", "Go Insane", etc..... I love several of the other big artists out there, Madonna, Gaga.....etc, they do put on a good show....but you know alot of their stuff will be prerecorded.

Atleast with Fleetwood Mac, you know the vocals/music is live...........and you know that their songs are never played the same twice. Especially with Stevie, her lyrics change all the time....and I love that. Her songs are almost dictated by her mood that night..... that is a true artist that I will always pay good money to see. Ain't nothing fabricated about this band...or their members.

Last edited by Etisl; 02-21-2013 at 06:43 PM..