Thread: Entitled jerks
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
well i posted a review that was not all fawning about the current band in that section once and got ran out on the rail by all the "positive people" there. so i don't go there anymore since i have no interest in the "new band" and seeing anything about them. and also, i think at some point it was decided that any fawning about the "present band" goes in that forum and anything more realistic or even critical about them goes here. so here it is!

i'm sure FM propaganda machine is not happy they let this one slip through and will multiply their efforts from now till whenever their tour ends to keep insisting only their pre-written pre-supplied pr text of 4 x re reviews gets published.
Besides, this is a "we miss Lindsey" article, so I'm sure all the positive/we are happy like Stevie/we're selling out arenas people over there won't be happy to read anything supporting Lindsey. Because we're "oh, so much better!" without Lindsey. And we're still selling arenas without him. Because people only go to FM concerts to see Stevie.

With tickets still available 1 hour before the show, but still….

Anyway, so happy finally someone had the guts to face the FM PR machine.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.