Thread: FM - The Movie
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I can't think of anyone who could really be right for the part to play Stevie. Not even Reese. Not to mention Reese wouldn't look a thing like her. Not even with brown contacts in. Playing June Carter was one thing and sounding like that, but she doesn't sound like Stevie at all. She done that part so well because she is a country girl at heart. I don't think she could pull off the whole rock star thing.
I agree. I can't see Reese as Stevie. Although, Reese can pull off a tough girl. She has been in so many sappy romantic comedys that some people forget she used to do dark/edgy roles in her early career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Hmm, Ladyhawke we share the whole 'Aspergers' thing - I guess
I really wouldn't want Ladyhawke in the role though, since she isn't an actress and wouldn't do it anyway. However, she reminds me of a punk Stevie. If she was an actress I could see it since she favors her in some ways....like the hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpjr View Post
oh...dennis hopper for john...luke perry for lindsey..HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!! i agree..reese witherspoon for stevie...she would do it well...christine and mick...thats tough
Humm Luke Perry...I did a google search on him since I haven't seen him in awhile and I can see it. He could pull off Lindsey, esp now that his older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I agree about Allison Lohman, she'd be an amazing likeness for Stevie. Not that f*ing Lindsay Lohan who wanted to *shudders at the thought*
I agree about Lindsay....I do think she can act, but there is no way she could pull off Stevie. Not in looks or stage presence; if her AMA performance (of Edge) was any indication.

Last edited by Dreamz19; 01-29-2010 at 04:06 AM..