View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I found this interesting article.

https://www.cleveland.com/pdextra/20..._fame_snu.html

If that lawsuit was in 1994, I wonder if Mick mentions about it in his 2014 book (Play On).

In his first book (1990), He ends it by briefly describing how his friends are doing.

Peter Green, now Greenbaum, lives in western London. His fate haunts a generation of successful English musicians, all now entering middle age, who saw one of the authentic geniuses among them withdraw from the lists, refusing to sell out or play the fool. He not only started Fleetwood Mac and gave the rest of us a career; he also taught me something about my playing that's very important to me. He gave me the feeling he understood who I was as a person. He understood that I played like that person, without a lot of flash, but steady-on, like a rock soldier. Most of all, he gave us that magical, ongoing gift of a name Fleetwood Mac. This book is for him.

Jeremy Spencer is said to remain with the Children of God. He and his family were last seen at the Children's HQ in Sri Lanka, but the violent Tamil insurrection there reportedly forced the cult to flee for their lives. At last word, Jeremy was hiding out on an atoll somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Not long ago, a strange girl approached me on the beach in Malibu and handed me a cassette. It turned out to be Jeremy, singing and playing his guitar, but when and where it was recorded, I have no idea.

Danny Kirwan lives in a south London mental hospital.

Bob Welch, still a buddy, lives in Phoenix and is doing movie sound tracks.

Christine McVie is as great as ever. Right now she's working on her songs for our next record, Behind the, Mask, and thinking up blissful new ways to say she loves us. The healer's daughter will always be my sister and inspiration.

John McVie is still my closest friend. He and Julie had a daughter, Molly McVie, in March 1989, which served to mellow the once-wicked McVie, who is now sober, funny, and still a hell of a bass player. His spare time is devoted to the majestic Challenger, his sixty-three-foot Sparkman and Stevens sloop.

No more pre-Rumours member is mentioned in his (book) last words. Of course he mentions L&S but that's material for another forum.