View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Daya View Post
again, i respect & admire lb but truthfully, is it possible he doesn't want the truth to be told? didn't stevie refer to him as the ayatollah once? didn't he throw her over the hood of a car & beat on her till a few guys had to pull him off. well that was bad enough & my guess as to his blocking of the book came in not wanting the untold stuff to be told. the band members (except mick the one time) have been mostly tightlipped about everything that happened. even john said that in his q&a. & they're a tight group. carol ann is no longer a part of the group (meaning the clique) & it might be possible she never got over it or him. this might be her cleansing of the situation & of him once & for all. freedom of speech doesn't make someone a disgusting ho.

i also don't get the coke references. even if she was a major junkie, did that warrant the beatings? if you're saying her memory is bad, why is there such a love for stevie nicks among the same posters who apparantly hate carol ann? stevie blew a hole through her nose. i don't think that makes her a moron who can't remember the past, do you? & for the record, stevie has dissed lb in the press too. so what's the difference?

WTFH?? He threw her on the hood of a car and beat her until a couple of guys had to pull him off??? Jesus H. Christ. Stevie has addressed this issue and pretty much defended LB by saying she attacked LB first. No one said he beat her on the car either. NO ONE.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey