View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 06:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
In fact I haven't said that you in particular have insulted anyone (at least from what I've seen since I'm not always here)
I just said that there are many ways to disagree and there have been instances in the past in which disagreements weren't expressed in a healthy way. It's only normal that people were frustrated by this just like you are frustrated by the musical situation.
There are many people here who have said worst things about Stevie than me, yet my post seems the most appropriate to set an example. You have quoted me maybe four times since I joined this board. None of them have been to talk or discuss a topic. It's ok, I don't mind but I think you could change your target once in a while.

Quote:
I obviously can't know if you're a bad leader, but it seems you have a dysfunctional work place. Of course there are many different types of leadership and none is the best in absolute terms, but it rather depends on the job, the project in question and both the personality and other qualities of the leader and of the different people involved, hoewever creative environments usually suffer from traditional types of leaderships "Top-Down".

I've personally never believed in the concept that "money can buy everything" and "money can buy talent"; money can buy a "service" or a "performance" but can't buy ideas.
Maybe I live in a dysfunctional country because I'm not the only one.

Money can buy talent that make people without talent look talented. It's the oldest trick in the book.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.