View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
I think part of Stevie's thing is that she quit drugs pretty late, almost in her 40's. Then she was on different drugs. lol. I dunno, I'm not saying they don't have regrets about it, but I'm not sure they are crushing, all consuming regrets. I'm mostly speaking for Stevie, I've never heard of Chris's opinion. Although, she was way less busy than Stevie, so if she wanted a child, I think she would have had one. Especially since she hates touring and stuff. I kinda think Chris would mostly do whatever she wanted.
You have a point there about Stevie - by the time she was done with Klonopin in the '90's I think she kind of looked around and wondered where the time went. I really do believe, based on all her interviews, that it was her hearts desire to have a mini-Stevie but time ran out before she knew it. I really do think that's a big regret of hers. God, can you imagine what a child of hers would look like? *sigh*

I can't really comment on Chris as I haven't read or heard anything from her in regards to whether she wanted to breed or not.

I used to be Snow White but I drifted - Mae West.