View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by hayley
Well, the week part isn't so bad... the fact that I finished Season 2 itself in TWO days out of that week... THAT was bad!

I just think it sucks that I've gotten into this show now, because I want to get caught up with the third season, but they're ten episodes in, and who knows when they'll come out on DVD. I've been trying to read the episode synopses but they make NO sense!
Two days?!?!

It took me three.

Don't forget to watch it this Sunday because we're going to find out what happened to Syd in the two years she was missing!! I'll let you know what's going on at the moment in a clear and concise way:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

[spoiler]When Syd came back from Hong Kong, Vaughn was married to this bitch Lauren from the NSC (National Security Council), her father was in prison because he had made contact with Irina, and no one besides him had heard anything about Irina. Sloane supposedly went straight, dedicating his life to others and forming a world health-type organization. She eventually got her father out of prison but he still kept in contact with Irina and sent a love message to her via email. We know he got some in the two years Syd's been gone! Syd has been trying to find out what happened to her and knows that her name was Julia Thorne. She supposedly killed a high-ranking foreign official and it was caught by security cameras. Before the CIA got the video, she tracked down one of her former lovers (he was a real scuzz) and he told her about the man she killed. We come to find out that it was Sark's daddy and that he was left over $800 million when his dad died and he's using the money to fund The Covenant. Will has been in the witness protection program, but he Syd lured him out to go on a mission and in the process, he became a kick-ass dude and stabbed Francie's double to death. But he went back in hiding. Sloane set Syd up with a dream doctor (David Cronenberg!!) to try to tap into her unconciously to find out where she's been and she had dreams that Vaughn's wife was involved. Dixon had become director of the CIA after Syd disappeared, but when it was found out that he kept the video of Syd killing the official secret, he was suspended. However, we come to find out that the official, Sark's daddy, isn't dead and that he's been trying to get in touch with Syd to tell her what happened to her. Plus a lot of missions have happened and other little subplots, but that's the gist. Now, Kendall is going to tell Syd what happened this Sunday!!![end spoiler]

I've read that season three will come out in July, so keep your fingers crossed. Also, David Bowie, Quentin Tarantino, and Isabella Rosselini are going to join for a few episodes.