View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Actually 90% of the posts there are me and Danielle's reporting reviews and photos of Stevie's current tour.
People both here and there have a wrong perception of what's in the other forum, I wasn't aware that so many people never (or almost) venture in the other sub-forums to this point.
but it makes sense. if i am not SN fan, why would i go into forum that discusses her solo career? or the other way around, people who obviously don't like LB or CM and are belittling them at every opportunity, without ever hearing any of their solo music, why would they go to their solo forums?

if someone is actually just SN fan, unless they are also a FM fan, they probably don't have much interest in what the whole band is doing, unless Stevie is doing something with the band.

just for the record, there were a few times i went to SN forum and posted something. if i get an info that i think would help fans there (like presale passwords), i have no reason not to share with fans who'd like to have that. but there were also times (usually the same day!) when i expressed my opinion about something or other there, and was rudely attacked and told to stay out of SN forum.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"