View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post
Mick posted a video for Sammy Hagar's new show a few minutes ago on Facebook... in the video, he again confirms a tour next year. Unclear when this was shot, but it appears the Mick episode is airing this Sunday.

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/realmickfle...49363348419555

MICK: “If you read a manual or a blueprint, you’d say, ‘This is actually not possible and it’s all lies. It couldn’t have happened like that, and if it did, the players in the play wouldn’t have survived.’ And we have survived, and we're intact -- planning a tour about a year from now. And I am incredibly thankful. I’ve done what I’ve dreamt of doing.”
About a year from now?! I had the feeling I'd have to wait until April next year to attend a concert (never been to a FM concert before).

I guess it means more concert dates for Buckingham McVie this year.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.