View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think they would have played any of the BM songs because even though it was almost Fleetwood Mac, it wasn't officially Fleetwood Mac and I think Lindsey believed that they should only play Fleetwood Mac songs at a Fleetwood Mac concert. I think that's why they stopped doing Stand Back and Go Insane at around the same time. Which makes sense, I see his point about that.
And now they'll possibly be singing Tom Petty songs! At a Fleetwood Mac concert! Because that makes total sense!
I think he might still have tried to get Stevie to do a new album, or would have wanted to. It probably wouldn't have worked but I can imagine he still would've tried.
And I think it's probably through some of the more obvious Lindsey songs likely being gone (like ISA, Big Love. Second Hand News) that's how they're gonna get the chance to do those blues songs. As FM77 pointed out before, on the other tours even if they had wanted to do them, neither Lindsey nor Stevie were gonna switch out one of their songs for it. But now they have that chance.