View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
I was mainly refering to Stevie her solo tours in the 90's and early zero's. She ignored Europe, but I also believe her fanbase overhere could not fill arena's like the Ziggo just by herself. The Dance-tour didn't went to Europe and the SYW-tour only landed in Germany, UK and Ireland. So, It was on my bucketlist since the early 90's :-)

Yes, of course I'm aware of the tours since 2009. I attended all the shows in Holland and Belgium in 2009, 2013 and 2015. Was at the show in the Ziggo-dome when they had to shorten the set due to soundproblems and read about the illness of John, while I really thought that would be their final show ... But ... Hurray for the GA at the Ziggo-dome ... was upfront all the times :-)
I’m even more confused now. You said Mac didn’t tour in Europe in 2000s but now you are saying you were at all their shows there in 2000s and that you really meant Stevie. Are you considering this version of Mac to really be glorified Stevie solo augmented with the Mac brand so she can play arenas in Europe?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"