View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yes, the audio quality is also pretty crisp and it has one of the best Sisters of the Moon. I don't remember well about Christine's harmonies right now but I remember that on some shows she had a problem with her microphone or earplug and there was some sort of sound delay, however I do remember this show's Brown Eyes is great.
About Blue Letter probably it's because this was the last tour of the 5 before their reunion and by the time of The Dance they had better (more famous or iconic) choices for the encore. However I think that on the Shake the Cage Tour they could have pulled it off.
It's mostly just on Second Hand News when she comes in at the end, she sounds too deep for the song and how Lindsey and Stevie are singing. But you're right that the Brown Eyes performance is fantastic. This was arguably their best tour in terms of overall performance qualities if you ask me. Like someone else mentioned I think this was the last tour before Stevie's drug use really started to impact her performances in a negative way. But on the other hand I think this was the tour where Lindsey's drug+alcohol use was at its heaviest and it also showed, but not really in a bad way. Or maybe sometimes in a bad way, in some of the videos he looks a little too crazy lol. But lots of energy for sure.
But then again I also really love the Tusk tour. And the Rumours tour. And the 76 tour. All the tours tbh lol.