View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
1. What is your favorite Christine song from Chicken Shack?

2. What is your least favorite Christine look on tour (i.e., which tour)?

3. Did you like Christine in Stevie's clothes & boots on the Tusk Tour or would you have preferred she wore casual jeans & West Midlands cowgirl boots?

4. What is your favorite piano lick by Christine?

5. What is your favorite Christine harmony on any Fleetwood Mac song?

6. What is your favorite Christine harmony on any nonFleetwood Mac song?

7. What is the funniest thing Christine has ever said in an interview?

8. What is the funniest thing Chris has ever said onstage?

9. If you were going to have an argument with Christine, what would you want to argue about?

10. If John agreed to pass on a word from you to Chris, what would you tell him?
I'd fill out any post for Mary Anne.

Here goes:

1. What is your favorite Christine song from Chicken Shack? "Get Like You Used to Be" and her vocal on "Mean Old World"

2. What is your least favorite Christine look on tour (i.e., which tour)? Not a fan of the Behind the Mask look...or Mirage's.

3. Did you like Christine in Stevie's clothes & boots on the Tusk Tour or would you have preferred she wore casual jeans & West Midlands cowgirl boots? Casual.

4. What is your favorite piano lick by Christine? Her work on "Rollin' Man"

5. What is your favorite Christine harmony on any Fleetwood Mac song? "Hypnotized" and "Emeral d Eyes"

6. What is your favorite Christine harmony on any nonFleetwood Mac song? "That Ain't No Way to Treat a Lady" (with Bonnie Raitt).

7. What is the funniest thing Christine has ever said in an interview? "We had a cult following" (in response to the weird Chicken Shack LP covers).

8. What is the funniest thing Chris has ever said onstage? "That is pretty weird" in response to Lindsey's intro to "Bleed to Love Her."

9. If you were going to have an argument with Christine, what would you want to argue about? She needs to produce more work and be more upfront vocally in the band.

10. If John agreed to pass on a word from you to Chris, what would you tell him? "Keep recording. You have a lot of fans."

Last edited by aleuzzi; 05-30-2006 at 02:32 PM..