Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
He has gotten rid of most of the Obama administration and Clinton lackeys. There are lots more of deep state to go. He has to work on lobbyist too. Term limits would help. He has been doing well with replacing judges. Trump was not part of Washington. That's why he best to do it and why he is NOT part of the Russian Collusion. The man would not even know how to collude to win the election. He was never a politician. That is one reason people voted for him. The Deep State (the swamp) wants him gone.
thanks for responding. very interesting.

i always thought that by draining the swamp people meant getting rid of special interests, lobbyists and influence of big money in politics, and doing what's actually good for the country and the people.

f i understand correctly you seem to have a very different definition - getting rid of non-partisan carrier public service people. like the ones who are supposed to be keeping special interests and big money in check. however, i may misinterpreting what you are saying since i have no idea what "deep state" is supposed to mean.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"