View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Many years ago when I was relatively new to the board. We were engaged in some sort of debate back and forth (all polite and exchanging of ideas) and someone who I believe still frequents the board told me I was never to talk to you again. I was not around long enough to engage you in communication. There are definitely cliques on this board and when you engage someone in that clique, the "mean girls clique" get jealous and come for you. I proudly don't belong to any clique and everyone and everything is fair game for conversation. I dont care if someone is new or been here for 20 years. I treat everyone the same and with the respect I would also expect. We all have different opinions and each should be free to share. Roasting someone or even me is funny. I lost count how many times I called myself an idiot on this board. There are some that don't share their opinion but exist here only to prop up the members of the clique. But this board is no different than any other board on the web.
I didn't know anything about it and honestly find it very weird since we've joined The Ledge in the same period in 2014.
Also I don't belong to any particular "clique" (this term feels a little "high school").
I think it was someone who had some personal issues with you and used the occasion to get back at you.