View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You clearly didn't read my post because all you had in mind was: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie!

What I said was:

1. They're not selling out concerts. People have been upgraded since the first tour date.
2. They needed six months to add a second MSG. Which means fans are not THAT interested in seeing them. Just the casual audience.
3. Tour in Europe: 4 dates. They usually do more than that
4. AUS/NZ is selling more than well, because of Neil Finn, not because of Stevie. They never had so many dates in that area. And that's not because of Stevie.

I never said the tour is not successful. That's why they voted for Stevie instead of Lindsey. I know that, I'm not that naïve.
And I don't know what you mean by phony numbers. I can say the same about your numbers, but I choose not to. 96%? Where did you get that number?
This tour won't extend. Their last stop is always AUS/NZ. Less than a year.

I'm aware of Stevie's power. We all are.
And you clearly did not read my post. You allege the tour is not successful in your constant statements. Its all rubbish. Then you try to walk back your words over and over. If an artist sells out MSG for 2 shows, does it really matter if it took 6 months? IMHO not really. Is this the hottest tour of all time? Of course not. But you want to wiggle out of your baseless allegations somehow the tour is not successful with lame statements. Yes, your exact words are not the tour is not successful. However, you make many statements with the allegation that claims the tour is not successful. Also false that Stevie cant fill an arena. I was a disbeliever too and went on the record here when the 24K Gold tour started. However, the tour was her most successful with being extended 3 times. Maybe you have had too much Argentine Malbec

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-15-2019 at 07:42 PM..