View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow My take....

Quote:
Originally posted by SmthngOfADreamr
Whatever, remember on the BTM when Kristen pretended like she knew nothing about Stevie and Lindsey's past together before she and Lindsey got married or something? How proposterous! I wanted to slap her! What is wrong with her!? I might be nosey, but I know much more about most of my neighbors than she was claiming to have known about Lindsey and Stevie, and my neighbors' pasts aren't nearly as well documented on videos, dvds, books, magazines, etc. as S&L's are!!! Either she's full of crap or she ain't that bright...
Well, Kristen is a lot younger than Lindsey, I believe her when she says she didn't know about SN/LB together. I certainly didn't know ANYTHING about them until 2001. I knew who Stevie was and who FM were but didn't connect everyone together. I don't know about my neighbors at all! LOL I don't even think my DAD knew who FM were until I became obsessed with them in 2001. LOL He knows now!! I talk about the romances and song connections when we listen to Rumours in the car.