View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 03:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As to the original thread topic, I think Stevie's getting out of bed comment has been blown way out of proportion. She wasn't complaining about Lindsey not waiting around all night, or even blaming the lack of FM album on that, she was simply showing how their lives are totally different now -- he eats dinner at home with his family, she stays up and watches the sun rise when everyone is asleep. They have different lifestyles and generally don't get along so why bother forcing something?

Regarding the vitriol towards Stevie fans, I think that one user a few pages back nicely proved the point... Trolling Stevie fans as emo kids obsessed with witches is unnecessarily inflammatory. It would be cool if we could just have discussions about the band we all love!

I for one find it amazing that all the band members seem to find a balance between classic songs and new/different songs outside of FM yet they all play the same songs at every show with FM. Clearly everyone is fed up with doing the same songs. I imagine the three songwriters each feel they have certain hits that they must play and then once those are all in, there's no room for anything else.