View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
My comments weren't really directed towards you Vanessa, I've read with interest all you had to say about it and the inaccuracies in the book, I just find the hostility towards CAH a bit disturbing. She isn't the first to write a book like this and she certainly won't be the last, but hers is nowhere near the worst or most sleazy efforts out there.
Also, I don't know how I feel about Mick writing his autobiography either, but I brought it up because if it's tacky for CAH to write this book then, like you say, in a way it was even worse for Mick to write his, but people are more forgiving when it's a member of the band it seems.
Oh, I think Mick's effort was far worse. Not only the book itself, which was already pretty bad considering a few peope have admitted to the inaccuracies, but mostly the idea behind it. There was one reason, and one reason only for Mick to write that book: money. With CAH you could still argue that she needed to tell her story, but with Mick? Please. And like I said, it's even worse when you do it off the back of your own friends, not even people you don't have any association with anymore.