View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
When I get laryngitis, my doctor tells me whispering is as bad as screaming.

But I don't claim to be an expert.

I hope he is doing better. But he's been whispering on albums for years so this shouldn't hinder his ability to make new music.

Seriously, I think that even if he can't tour, he would need to do publicity in conjunction with the release of BLUE LIGHT(?).

And if he can't talk, he can't do publicity.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time. People want to hear what he has to say and what he has to say in his art, in light of recent betrayals--and opportunity for a fresh start.

That's why I think he needs to get BLUE LIGHT out NOW, no matter the cost, and then release an album absolutely tearing down the traitors, which hopefully he has been working on, as soon as he is physically able to record and tour.
Obviously we want to see him in interviews, if we had our druthers, but if there are voice issues, he can write his answers (he can still write on Instagram like he had been doing) or they could have someone voice them. I guess I say this because I’m a Joshua Jackson fan and he was in the play Children of a Lesser God and his costar was a deaf woman who preferred not to speak. They did lots of interviews and she had an interpreter. She is on The Walking Dead now. Lindsey could explain to the interviewers that it’s temporary, while his vocal cords are healing

Last edited by michelej1; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..