View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Since Fleetwood no longer exists even as a cash grab oldies jukebox touring unit Stevie and her management may also be trying to fill that void to make even more $$.If you can no longer see Fleetwood Mac you can still see 'the focal point" and most famous member. She/they were pretty sharp about this when Christine suddenly quit and returned to England after just a few month FM tour in 1997. The Enchanted box set was rush released and Stevie promptly hit the road to a much bigger payday than her last solo tour.
They’ll always exist in our hearts

Maybe I’m naive about how these things work, but I really don’t think Stevie was the one who made that intro about the announcement coming up on Monday, or chose the music to accompany it, so I don’t think there was some sort of message she was sending regarding FM not touring anymore. Just my opinion.

The message is intriguing, I just wonder if it’ll be worth the hype. Using “gold dust” in the teaser makes me wonder how it’s connected to the upcoming announcement but I guess we’ll find out soon.