View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:01 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Mick finally tells the truth. That sentence means, literally: "this is no respect in any way to Lindsey."

Mick shouldn't be using vocabulary he doesn't understand. It just makes him look even worse than he already does.
Lol he's definitely not using that right. I think he meant "This is not in respect to Lindsey" as "this is nothing relating to Lindsey" by using the word like ""the government's record in this respect is a mixed one"", but my understanding is that deference is not a synonym for respect in that definition.

Like someone else said, that man uses a lot of words to not say much at all.

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)