View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
I bet that the only REAL problem was Come. She just couldn't enjoy the show to the fullest because she knew twothird of the audience would think it was about her....and than that six minute long orgasm of noise on top....
mmmm...I dunno if Come was the culprit. I love that song, BTW. A lot. It is a favorite of mine from SYW.
I think "Stevie Being Mad" was about more things than "Come". And as you know, we can never take either of them at their word of what they say to others. These two can have seen the exact same thing, and we will hear wildly differing perspectives on said thing. They really are a rat and boa constrictor, trying to get along. But I can well imagine Stevie being pissed at Lindsey "being himself", when in the meantime he had asked her to tone it down, not be herself, quit changing clothes, and blah blah. Clearly there was some kind of disagreement about who is allowed to express their special brand of stage histrionics. And it looks like Stevie lost, this round. My perspective is that they are both wrong and right, probably equally. But as it appears that Stevie is most pissed, and Lindsey was all over the stage, I'm thinking that she compromised heavily on the histrionics this time. Meh, no big, she won the histrionics contest very much before.
My point is that what Linds says Stevie is mad about may not be true at all, and vice versa. They might as well be from different planets. Planets who are in competition with each other, and are never objective about their planitude.

And, different than everyone else, my favorite part is this: "Mick is always lurking in the wings," Buckingham, 57, says with a chuckle."

Because it is exactly what I pictured Mick always doing. Lurking, waiting, scoping out opportunitahs...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 06-22-2007 at 08:07 PM..