View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan View Post
Although I will have to say, (I enjoyed) the last Fleetwood Mac tour we did, which was three-plus years ago. Even though Christine wasn't there and even though we all miss her as a person — you know, she just picked up stakes and moved to England — I have to say I had more fun on that tour than I've ever had by virtue of the fact that it was just two writers up there. And it opened up a set of possibilities for me to be more of a guy, you know? More testosterone playing around on stage.

So I was probably able to be more me on stage with Fleetwood Mac than I'd ever been before. I don't know how other people in the band felt about that, and we could talk for hours about that, but we won't go there. (Chuckles.) I've actually talked about that, and Stevie's read it and gotten pissed off at me. So I don't talk about that anymore!
Ah. HA! That's probably the reason she's been throwing out the negativity about the recording of SYW, the tour etc in the press.... She's getting back at him for pissing her off.... Maybe??

Good article