View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
Hard to tell, isn't it? I'm guessing that the footage with the fireworks / bonfire etc was shot around November 5th - hard to see how it could be any other time. But was all the footage shot around the same time?

If we're assuming it was all shot at Benifold, then it has to be after Kiln House was recorded, and that was in June-July 1970. Didn't Christine officially join in August? My guess is that this stuff was filmed a bit after that, around October-November 1970, after the first tour and before the Jan-Feb 1971 tour when Jeremy left.
Ok, this makes sense to me now. At first I thought this might have been filmed at Kiln House. If it's Benifold, then it's got to be from fall 1970.

By the way, I just checked an interview that I have from early 1971 (it's in the Blue Letter Archives). Chris said she "joined on July 21st, then left for America for the first tour on July 26th, after 5 solid days of rehearsal".

bretonbanquet, you said the fireworks footage is probably from around Nov. 5th. Is that some sort of a British holiday?