View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky View Post
Probably the Time line-up. I've become a huge fan of both Billy and Bekka and I'm so burnt out on the Rumours era stuff lately that I can't stand to listen to a lot of it anymore. Really though, I hardly ever listen to any actual Fleetwood Mac music. Mostly I just play the solo stuff.
I really started listening to FM in 2003 so I am not totally burned out yet even though I might be in another few years.

Your one of the first people I have seen say the Time line-up was your favorite. Most of the boards I post at I see "Time" getting a pretty bad rap and considered their worse album. If I am not mistaken didn't Lindsey make a not so great comment about that line-up? He didn't come out and say the actual line-up but it was hinted towards them. Correct me if I am....but if I am wrong don't kill me LINDSEY FANS! Anyway, I eventually I checked out the album after avoiding it for a while and I was surprised. The album was no where near as bad as people claim. I liked it better than I liked BTM. I have listened to almost all of BTM but it didn't totally grab me. I won't give up on it yet. I felt that way about "Mirage" at first but it has grown on me.