View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think the reason they sell well to this day is a few factors. 1) People who have never seen them want to cross them off of their bucket list 2) When a classic rock band comes to town people will likely go just because it is a night out and maybe they haven't seen them live in a while 3) Rabid fans of SN or the band as a whole simply have to be there no matter what. Those types will defend the set list and the tours with such passion because they really like the band and or a certain member. I don't get it either why any die hard fan can be excited about a tour that has so many songs they have been performed to the death. I am a die hard fan and I don't care for the new band or the tour. I have heard most of these songs so many times it has gotten boring.

On social media though lots of people say the band sounds fresh etc but I don't see anyone can say that and actually believe it. Playing mostly the same old tired songs yet again does not make them fresh just because you have new members.