View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtulip View Post
Before everyone gets on board the Lindsey is a dick train (which already seems to be leaving the station), his reservations were about Christine joining the band for a guest appearance, not as a full-fledged member. We have no idea how he feels about that, so you might as well wait and see if he talks about it in an interview before the mud is thrown.

His concern seemed to be Christine getting the bulk of the reviews/headlines when she was just there for a couple shows when the rest of them had been there for the rehearsals and the rest of the shows, putting in the bulk of the work. Whether or not you agree with him, it's how he felt and Christine even said it was a valid concern. Now if she joined full time recording and touring, I think he'd probably have a much different point of view on that. In fact, it seems to me that he might enjoy her returning to the band as he seemed to be hurt when she left.

Bottom line is, he has not come out and said he's against Christine joining, so what's the point in insulting him now before his thoughts on Christine rejoining are known?
I would certainly love to hear what he says on the matter, eventually. Her return wouldn't really be all that different to his in 1997.