View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:20 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
Dear Mr Bassman,

You are no doubt correct that the longer Peter was playing with people the better he got just from a performance standpoint. I was making more of a mid-life comment about the relativeness in time.
I certainly would give much credence to your personal , first hand observations of Peter during this period, as I have no such knowledge but only what little I have heard and what has been written to date. I too look forward to any insight you can give us fans and admirers of Peter during this or any period.

oh, by the way, thanks for sharing your words.

vinnie c
Hi Vinnie
apologies if I misconstrued your words, not intentional, I assure you.
Peter definitely improved during my year with the band, apart from the odd regression, like the night in Germany when he sang no words to Need Your Love So Bad!! Frustrating, but not life changing.
One thing that always amazed me was his voice, when I had to sound check him at a club with the previous incarnation of Kolors, I was surprised at how soft his voice was and that he attained those fantastic sounds with very little volume, I had always assumed that he was virtually screaming to create that raw blues sound, and he always seemed able to maintain this. Quite eerie in a way.

Last edited by Bassman; 01-18-2011 at 08:58 AM..