View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Glad you had such a great time. And I am surprised to hear there wasn't more of a crowd... FM and Stevie always seem to do very well in Ohio. Stevie played in Columbus earlier this year and she's playing in Dayton again in September, I think. Plus I hear FM on the radio a lot.
Thanks! I'm guessing some of the reasons for the low attendance was the concert being on a Tuesday night, and a lot of people don't recognize the names Buckingham McVie. I had to explain several times to people, when asked what concert I was going to, who they were. Most people know the names Stevie Nicks and of course Fleetwood Mac. Plus there was no promotion for the concert at all.

I really look at this tour as a true gift from Lindsey and Chris. They didn't have to do this record, which I think is fantastic and was playing it through at least fives times last night. Moreover they didn't have to tour behind it. To me it's a sign of their true artistry and the direction they want to go in as musicians. So kudos to them.