Thread: UK Tour Dates!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksMonsoon View Post
I am so excited about the UK shows!!! What are the chances they will add more London shows? If I go, it will be in London so I'm really interested to see if there will be any other dates.

Also...not that its a big deal...but does anyone know if they will allow people to take pictures at the UK shows??? I flew over twice last year to see French and Saunders (comediennes) and you absolutely CANNOT take pics at theater shows. They will seriously yell at you. Two other comedians walked in BEFORE the show had even started and we all took pics and they yelled at us. It had something with copyrights or whatever...couldn't even take pics of just the inside of the theater. Is it the same for concerts? I don't think it could be...I'm thinking that the venue would be entirely too large to control something like that. I'm just wondering if I'll actually be able to attend some sort of show and walk out with a few pics to remember the night by
I took loads of pictures last time and had no problems. Just don't use your flash. You won't need it anyway and it really pisses Stevie off if you blind her with it!