View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

80% of Fleetwood Mac's live setlist never changes. With Lindsey gone it allows Chris and Stevie to sing a few more songs. IMHO those additional songs will be a Stevie solo, Heartbreaker song, maybe a Chris blues song, and something classic for the new guy to sing. We are not the group they are playing for unfortunately. They like any other band are forced to play the hits. Even during the last tour I was shocked how the crowd almost was silenced by I know I'm not wrong. Just one tune they don't know and the entire mood of the arena changes. I would like to change one of my predictions. I don't think they will do man of the world. Its too difficult in front of a large arena. Its such a beautiful solemn song. I think Fin could actually sing it but it requires a more intimate setting IMHO. We are die hard fans that know all the songs. That is not who they are playing for. Most are there to see Stevie and the band knows that (its just a sad reality). I've told this story before but in 1987 my heart sank during Over My Head. It was the first single the Rumours era put out. During this tour, Stevie left the stage during Over My Head. Once she left the stage and Over My Head began, thousands of people just rushed to the bathroom. It looked like a fire drill. I felt so embarrassed for the band.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-15-2018 at 10:48 AM..