View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 02:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post
Of course there are. The problem is, a lot of the recently disgruntled fans, myself included, used to adore Stevie and have just become extremely frustrated with her behavior over the last half-decade or so. And when it's convenient for the worshipers, they just gloss over all of that and act like we've always been haters, when ironically it seems to be the other way around for many.. John L had a recent post saying he's thought Lindsey was an "ass from the beginning" or something to that effect. I can't really take people with hypocritical biases seriously around here.. Becoming angry and disillusioned with someone because of their own actions is quite different from just having a negative opinion of someone for no good reason, and many of us are being painted into that corner.
Some of the people on here treat this Board as a fantasy world. A world where people care who smirked at who. A world where playing an instrument and writing songs makes you a god. A world where finally parting ways with someone you've had a strained relationship for decades and persisted with your work all the same... means you're a traitor.

I don't think I'll be posting very often now. Stevie vs Lindsey is a false narrative, at the very least it was Stevie and Mick vs Lindsey and Kirsten. Anyway... who cares? Be happy with what we've got, or be unhappy with it, up to you.