View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I don't remember, was he still drinking at this point?
I don't mean to be facetious but I never knew he stopped drinking.
At the very least during an interview for The Dance with Stevie and Lindsey, Stevie mentions that he still had a drinking problem.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...n-gang-243176/
Quote:
“John,” says Nicks, “drinks too much. And that’s why Chris and John aren’t together. Period. And John knows that he needs to quit, but you know none of us are going to go over there and nail him to the wall. So hopefully it will all be OK. You know, I pray every day, ‘Please, God, just take care of John.'”
Edit: Then again, once Stevie gets talking she may forget what era she is in.

Edit 2: Truly bizarre quote from Stevie:
Quote:
“I think,” says Buckingham, “some people are probably getting the impression that we are back together or something along those lines. Which is certainly not true. Not yet, anyway. You never know. I don’t foresee that at all. But, you know, things . . .”
Stevie Nicks sits up very straight when she hears that notion: “Over my dead body. See, I don’t want to be part of that darkness. He knows that. When we’re up there singing songs to each other, we probably say more to each other than we ever would in real life. If you offered me a passionate love affair and you offered me a high-priestess role in a fabulous castle above a cliff where I can just, like, live a very spiritual kind of religious-library-communing-with-the-stars, learning kind of existence, I’m going to go for the high priestess.”
Yeah, sure Stevie... Lindsey is the one with the "darkness."

Last edited by DownOnRodeo; 11-04-2018 at 11:37 PM..