View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yeah, I almost had an heart attack. I took it to an engineer, if everything comes back my parents said will give me an external memory as a gift.
Quote:
Do a backup before updating if you decide to go for it, you still have time.
Quote:
Yeah, today I brought it to an informatic engineer, I hope he'll find them. Among the things I didn't have the time to back up were some rare bootlegs. He said the files might have been overwritten.
Quote:
The engineer called and he still didn't find anything, he just found somthing in the dropbox files. I want to kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I am sooo sorry to hear this and so grateful I ignored the constant requests to change from 7 to 10.
Quote:
Nice thought, but my father's wine is completely preservatives-free and I doubt it would survive the journey. And I don't like beer. But If you ever come on holiday in Italy I'd be glad to give you a treat.

Thanks. And you did well, Windows 10 isn't that much anyway, with the constant notifications and listing the files that you opened for last.
At last they used another software to find lost and canceled files and at least I found some pictures and documents. But all that remains of my beloved bootlegs are the icons. ****.
Sorry about all the quotes here .Just catching up.I went through alot of issues with hard drives over the years and spend $1000s and had a pro recovery company in Texas done the recovery on the drives and they recovered most of my data from the drives .Back up is mandatory and it should be done all the time.Shutdown all of those auto updates too.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016