View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
lol it's just your interpretation that he chose so i'm not really sure why you are choosing to do all caps for it?
Because it ultimately was his choice.

Quote:
have you ever seen Lindsey's Behind the Music? that's where those quotes i'm talking about are from. also at the time, that BTM is all about his upcoming solo album. it ends with - "the solo album is coming!" he obviously tried to do it, and we have no idea how much of his choice it was to eventually roll it into FM after all.
However, that decision wasn’t up to the others. Mick, Stevie, and John had no say as to whether or not Lindsey released a solo album. They could only agree to have it become a Fleetwood Mac album.

Quote:
fatherhood had nothing to do it at that point, they show his 2 kids in that BTM. everyone else had kids and works, i really don't get why people keep bringing that up as some kind of impediment for the members of this band.
Because Lindsey is always talking about profound things. He would be the most able to take a break from music to enjoy fatherhood. Mick and John have to work when they can, but Lindsey was in a place where he didn’t have to. I dunno. He could and maybe should have just released it in 1999-2000. Then he could have started from scratch with Stevie and done the type of album he’s been wanting to do since SYW.

THE Stephen Hopkins