View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Mine was the White album. My introduction to FM was Over My Head. That song and the album it came from holds a very special place in my heart. Always will. Still my favorite FM album. Maybe that's why. It's when we fell in love. Still remember when I saw them perform for the first time. The Midnight Special! Damn, I was hooked! Obsessed!! Everyone has their special FM introductions they hold dear.
I played in my first "band" in 8th grade, in my friend's basement. Not a real band, but 4-5 of us doing the best we could at that point.

We did Over My Head, but at that point I wasn't completely obsessed. Rumours was when music overtook my life. As sick of Rumours as I am now, I owe(and blame) it all on Rumours! I taught myself guitar and keyboards(and drums) through my Rumours obsession. I guess because I burned myself out on Rumours(after I believe 10 copies - 5 8-tracks 1 album, 2 cassettes, 2 CDs). Tusk and Mirage mean more to me, now.