View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
FYI, a member of Def Leppard said that all members of the "current" version of FM were all at the Rock Hall when Stevie was inducted. That is why, during her speech, she said "band that is still together." Wasn't a Lindsey Buckingham dig
right. she also never pulled that "me or him" ultimatum. and she was not a college dropout but was working towards her "masters." and other revisionist history / alternative facts that were getting laid on slowly over decades but are now getting to be exponentially rampant with every Nicks statement.

you know what i don't get? the woman is obviously not doing well, having a bad flu and who knows what else as they needed to cancel all these dates. yet her fans on these boards make up complaint threads about other posters while nobody made a thread to wish her well. if you care about the woman, or if you are just a normal human, i would think you'd want her to live and be healthy. i hope she's actually getting better and wish all the health to Stevie.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"