View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw Stevie Nicks on The Other Side Of The Mirror Tour on Friday Sept. 8, 1989 and it was at Lake Compounce Amusement Park in Bristol, Connecticut this show is labeled as "the Famous Swearing Show" excellent show the hooters if i remember correctly were pretty good and Stevie looked and sounded great . Lake Compounce Security were pushy to the fans up front especially when stevie does the edge walk and she saw a security guard being agressive with a fan and she was yelling at him before she came to the microphone and when she finished her edge walk and went to the microphone she she said I am F____-P____ Off and apologizes about the venues security and didn't want to see her fans to get hurt and when she came back said I am F__--In Watching You and looking at the security guard first time hearing and probably the last time hearing Stevie swear at a concert torwards the venues security. I am not sure if its word for word its over 20 years ago it was my second solo stevie show but 4th concert i was 19 at the time and graduated high school that summer. This was an out doors venue with front section seating in front the stage i had an end center isle seat 18th row i believe. Stevie was mad that night at the venues security i definetly remember bough some cool shirts on that tour.It was probably close to a sold out crowd after the seated section its standing or laying on blankets probably venue can hold about 30,000 people I would say if not more this park no longer does concerts at the time it was the best place for a concert in connecticut it was outdoors no cover out in open.

Last edited by StandbackStevie; 09-13-2009 at 06:11 PM..