View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Yeah I'd want to alert Lindsey's management too if I could - that picture alarmed me even more.

Posting here because think it may be better if someone closer geographically can make a report. I think his usual location is Kansas. Again, sorry for being OT but didn't know where else to go with this, and very concerned. I would class this as a 'terroristic threat'.

I don't know any of them on social media and am a complete stranger, so they'd probably take no notice of me, but thought perhaps someone else here may know a person who can be contacted.

I'll try to open my PMs again if anyone wishes to send me a message instead of posting here.

ETA still trying to sort this out, no response from authorities. I think he's now in Oklahoma heading to Phoenix show, still posting disturbing messages like this one https://www.facebook.com/19045038763...4358157240926/ My feeling is that at the show he will try to provoke security and threaten to do something unless he can talk to Stevie. Idk if he has a VIP pass, I wouldn't have thought he could get one but he did for the Lindsey show earlier this month and I think this may have emboldened him.

Very recent post (GA stands for 'guardian angel'?)
I'm confused. As weird as these messages are I don't see how they're violent.