View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 08:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree feeding our pets good food is the best thing we can do for them (and the best thing we can do us humans too!). I had a rescue Lurcher that I tried on a raw meat and veg diet as this is supposed to be closest to their natural wild diet, but it was hard going as I'm vegetarian. She was an amazing running dog, the fastest on the beach, and I actually discovered that she had better energy levels on the dried food - but I found a good quality, UK made non-toxic food.

After trying a few foods with my cat, he's now on James Wellbeloved (light as he overeats) and this seems to be the best by far for his coat and eyes. I hope it's good enough for his health in the long term, he catches wild things too. It's great if you can give your pets some fresh foods. I get my pet food delivered in bulk from Zooplus to make it affordable , they deliver all over Europe.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat Sisternightroad, as Olive said you've done a great job of caring for her and 16 is a good age. We get so attached to them its very hard when they get ill.