View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 11:51 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
while i like your optimistic dreamy outlook, jellyman10, i see several things wrong with it -

you are looking for signals on the wrong side. LB was always open to reconciliation and forgiving those backstabbing evil people. he was always clear he loves them despite all their shortcomings. so Buck side is not where you should look for reconciliation signs. Mick and Stevie are the ones that need to grovel.
This is really the crux of it. I don't want to pile on jellyman10's theory -- Lord knows I've concocted a few in my day to try to explain the actions of these people... But the main problem with it is that Lindsey from Day 1 has always been open to reconciliation. From the texts to Mick that became public in the lawsuit to the CBS interview with Anthony Mason, he's always stated he has an openness to forgive them and move beyond this. Much to the chagrin of many here, and potentially even (at times) his wife.

It's the other side that's made no such statements and doesn't appear to know or care how their remarks about him come across. And we have no idea how they're interpreting this high school performance.