Thread: The new band!
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I still don’t get why Fleetwood Mac would keep Neale, and why Neale wouldn’t go with Lindsey, aside from money, which makes him as complicit as Christine, according to people here.
seriously??????? you don't see the difference between a jobbing musician who needs to work to pay his day-to-day bills (and has serious health problems) vs independently wealthy rock star who never has to work a day in her life anymore, and hasn't had for decades?

also the arguments that Christine is Mick's and/or John's friend so owes them? well, doesn't friendship go both ways? if they are HER friends, shouldn't they also listen to her? so yes, people think she needed to weigh in with her dear friend Mick, same as he was with her. but oh wait Mick needs money! well, tough! Mick is a rock star and a co-producer of the biggest FM albums. you know, the ones the whole FM is co-producer of? Rumours? he should have tons on money coming in, if nothing co-producing money. he made millions on each Mac tour. i can't feel bad for Mick the same as i don't feel bad when people say that poor Rolling Stones always squander all their money and have to go to yet another tour.

and while i am at it, Mike Campbell? co-writer of some of the biggest money making songs ever? with Petty, with the Eagles and Nicks? yes, let's feel bad for poor Mike, he just needed a job. right?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"