View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca
Wow....that's pretty amazing...you posted (I think word for word!!) exactly what I would have said...!! Including the comment about "Come"!! You have very good taste Merf!!

great minds think alike seteca!!! i have to be honest, i wasn't that big of a "come" fan at first (the album version) but the way he does it live is just..... wow. and i love to hear him talk about that song.... how it's meant to be sarcastic and funny, even though it just sounds dirty. the song has so many layers, lyrically and musically, and i think it's one of his best efforts to date IMO. and it's pretty damn sexy to watch him do this live, i highly recommend it, in fact, i got a 9th row stevie side seat for greensboro in september and i'm not stopping till i get closer to lindsey! i have to be his blonde greensboro girl!

as for Go Insane, another classic one that sounds so much better to me live... he puts so much passion into these lyrics that you can tell they mean so much to him. save me a place is an often overlooked song but i think it shines on many levels.

xx Meredith