View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I need an exact timeline of events. When exactly did FM (as a unit) go into the studio to start to record TITN as opposed to some of the members lending help as Mick did on WH for La Nicks.
They went to Lindsey's house to record TANGO in January 1986. There was no helping-hand situation with regard to TANGO. There was a helping-hand situation in 1985 with regard to Christine McVie's track for the soundtrack for A FINE MESS.

Quote:
When exactly was La Nicks concert booked for RAL.
The tour didn't start until April 1986, five months or more after the release of the album.

Quote:
Also, if Mick was so pissed about it, then why was he at the Red Rocks concert?
Mick played congas at dozens of Stevie's shows on the West Coast, too. That was almost half a year after Stevie's fling Down Under with Petty & Dylan. My strong hunch is that all the others (not just Mick) were a little perturbed with Stevie when she took off in February for no apparent reason other than to have a little fun. Her decision to do that does not indicate loyalty or commitment or professionalism.

Quote:
Then again, I kind of no longer give a shiitte. If you want to think La Nicks had no loyalty to FM, so be it.
Stevie had great loyalty to, love for, & professionalism for Fleetwood Mac throughout much of her association with them.

But not in 1986.

moviekinks.blogspot.com