View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And this is exactly why I didn't buy 24 Karat Gold. I got into the Mac in 1997 as a young boy after seeing the special on MTV and immediately went and bought all the albums past 1975 up to that point (yes, even Time). I've been waiting for a full-on Fleetwood Mac album for well over 15 years at this point. Say You Will was a good album but let's face it, it was a Buckingham Nicks joint with some excellent rhythm sections.

We deserve a final album and until then, I'm not buying Stevie's scraps (even though I bought In Your Dreams). She either needs to put up or shut up. I got tired of reading of her "boys club" Mac stories and now she has no excuse not to participate. It's (more than likely) one final album. Just get it the hell over with so you can retire peacefully into the sunset with the rest of the band.

Does she really want to be known as the reason there was never another Mac record? That can't exactly look good for her, especially after the (what can only be called a) miracle of Christine's return.