View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Yes its in the blood .Dads sauce was great.I miss it and add that I also miss my mothers cooking too.I have to say that I never walked into a Starbucks since I'm not a fan of coffee anymore and never mind its over priced too.I cant even imagine what the prices over in Italy are in your Starbucks.Also I dont drink Dunkin Donuts coffee either but their donuts are OK. Years ago I used too drink coffee by the gallon at the office job which was like 20 plus years ago when I quit drinking it because it was bothering my stomach.
Now its only soda pop,hot coco and some tea.
Actually I don't know how much it costs a cappuccino from Starbucks because I've only seen one when I was in Florence and I didn't want to enter since here you can have the real deal everywhere else and it costs 1 Euro and 20-50 cents, circa 1 dollar and 34-68 cents. unfortunately I can't drink it too much too because I tend have a bit of irritable bowel syndrome. I usually drink a bit of milk with honey in the mrning and then it's all tea and fruit infusion, sometimes I drink chocolate soy milk.
I've tried donuts once, they're ok but here we already have bomboloni: http://gracessweetlife.com/2011/08/b...filled-donuts/